If you would like to have in-store financing, click on your branch to pre-qualify.
St-Hubert, 1651 boul des promenades.
Sherbrooke, 1279 Grégoire.
Laval, 1807 St-Martin West.
For on-site funding, you will find qualifying links on each product page.
1. What are your available payment methods?
The payment method we have chosen is Paypal and Paybright for safety and ease. Paypal and Paybright protect your data. Pénélope sewing machines does not have access to your bank details using this payment method.
2. What is Paybright?
PayBright is the largest installment payment platform in Canada. It provides consumers with instant financing solutions through their preferred retailers, in-store and online.
By selecting PayBright as their payment method at checkout, customers can enjoy their purchase immediately by staggering their payments.
3. How does PayBright work?
PayBright is the leading provider of installment payments in Canada. When you use PayBright as a payment method at Pénélope, you can split the amount of your purchase into simple automatic monthly payments.
To use PayBright as your preferred payment method when paying:
1. Add items to your cart as usual and select PayBright as the payment method for orders. (taxes and shipping costs included).
2. Set up your account: Use your cell phone number to set up your PayBright account in less than a minute.
3. Confirm your financing plan with PayBright. Pénélope will process your order and ship it as usual.
4. Funding is 3 to 36 months. Interest according to your credit report.
5. 6 month interest free financing is available on machines $ 300 and above
4. What is the interest rate for PayBright?
For more information on interest or fees, please see this helpful article on the PayBright help page.
5. How do I submit a Paybright request?
If your cart qualifies, you will be able to opt for PayBright monthly payments at checkout. After confirming your phone number, you will receive a unique password via SMS to confirm your identity. Then enter some information to get an instant decision. If you are approved, you will need to set up your repayment method with PayBright and agree to the terms of your funding plan.
6. Do I have to meet certain requirements to use PayBright?
Yes. The requirements are as follows:
• Be 18 years of age or older
• Be a resident of Canada
• Hold a Canadian bank account or a Visa or MasterCard credit or debit card (your debit card must bear the Visa or MasterCard logo)
• Have a Canadian phone number able to receive SMS
• Respect the minimum amount required to use PayBright as a payment option at checkout
7. Does PayBright do a credit check?
For more information on PayBright credit checks, please see this FAQ article.
8. How do I track my payments and access my PayBright account?
9. What if the order is canceled? Will I still be charged a fee?
No, you will not be charged any fees. If you have already made a payment to PayBright and are owed a refund, please allow five to ten business days for the refund to appear on your bank or credit card statement. If you have any questions regarding the refund process, please contact the PayBright Customer Relations team by completing this form.
10. Can I prepay my PayBright balance?
Of course, at all times! There are no penalties or fees for prepayments, and you can save on interest and processing fees that have not yet been accrued. To pay your current balance, please send us a message here.
11. What are the payment methods accepted with Paybright?
PayBright currently accepts direct debits from a Canadian bank account, Visa or MasterCard credit or debit card. Debit cards must bear the Visa or MasterCard logo. Please note that prepaid cards are not accepted.
12. When will my payments be taken? What if I have pre-order products?
For more information on payment due dates, please see this helpful FAQ article on the PayBright Help page.
13. How do I make my Paybright payments?
PayBright will help you set up convenient automatic payments from your bank account, Canadian bank account, or Visa or MasterCard credit or debit card.
14. Where can I use my PayBright spending limit?
You can use PayBright at Penelope.ca or at one of our three branches. The limit can be used across the merchant network and will be updated based on your refund history.
15. Are there annual fees with Paybright?
For more information on the associated fees, please see these helpful FAQ articles on the PayBright Help page.
16. Are there late or insufficient funds fees with Paybright?
For more information on late or insufficient funds charges, please see this FAQ article on the PayBright Help page.
17. What should I do if I haven't received an email about my fundraising plan or if I need additional help with my fundraising plan?
If you need assistance with payment information, or if you have not received your email confirmation from PayBright, please contact the PayBright Customer Relations team on their website.