Welcome to a smarter way to pay. PayBright is now Affirm!
We’re here to help you say yes. Yes to things like getting new shoes, or fixing the family van, or skiing in Whistler. Yes to the things that make your life easier and more enjoyable.
Checking your eligibility is quick and simple, and doesn’t impact your credit.
You'll never pay late fees. Or annual fees. Or hey-it's-a-random-day-in-April fees.
With Affirm, you always know exactly what you'll owe and when you'll be done paying off your purchase.
For on-site funding, you will find qualifying links on each product page.
Affirm is the largest installment payment platform in Canada. It provides consumers with instant financing solutions through their preferred retailers, in-store and online.
By selecting Affirm as their payment method at checkout, customers can enjoy their purchase immediately by staggering their payments.
To learn more about our other payment methods, click here.
Affirm is the leading provider of installment payments in Canada. When you use Affirm as a payment method at Pénélope, you can split the amount of your purchase into simple automatic monthly payments.
To use Affirm as your preferred payment method when paying:
1. Add items to your cart as usual and select Affirm as the payment method for orders. (taxes and shipping costs included).
2. Set up your account: Use your cell phone number to set up your Affirm account in less than a minute.
3. Confirm your financing plan with Affirm. Pénélope will process your order and ship it as usual.
4. Funding is 3 to 36 months. Interest according to your credit report.
5. 6 month interest free financing is available on machines $ 300 and above
If your cart qualifies, you will be able to opt for Affirm monthly payments at checkout. After confirming your phone number, you will receive a unique password via SMS to confirm your identity. Then enter some information to get an instant decision. If you are approved, you will need to set up your repayment method with Affirm and agree to the terms of your funding plan.
Yes. The requirements are as follows:
• Be 18 years of age or older
• Be a resident of Canada
• Hold a Canadian bank account or a Visa or MasterCard credit or debit card (your debit card must bear the Visa or MasterCard logo)
• Have a Canadian phone number able to receive SMS
• Respect the minimum amount required to use Affirm as a payment option at checkout
For more information on Affirm credit checks, please see this FAQ article.
If you wish to cancel your order paid with Affirm and have not received your products yet and they haven’t shipped, we will offer a full refund minus a 3% cancelation fee.
If you have received your products and wish to return or exchange them, please visit our return policy page by clicking here.
Affirm currently accepts direct debits from a Canadian bank account, Visa or MasterCard credit or debit card. Debit cards must bear the Visa or MasterCard logo. Please note that prepaid cards are not accepted.
Affirm will help you set up convenient automatic payments from your bank account, Canadian bank account, or Visa or MasterCard credit or debit card.
You can use Affirm at Penelope.ca or at one of our three stores. The limit can be used across the merchant network and will be updated based on your refund history.
For more information, if you need assistance or if you have not received your email confirmation from Affirm, please contact the Affirm Customer Relations team on their website or the Penelope team by visiting our contact us page.