1.1 What is Paybright
PayBright is Canada’s leading installment payment platform, providing shoppers with buy now, pay later solutions at their favourite retailers, both in-store and online.
By selecting PayBright as a payment method at checkout, customers can enjoy their purchase immediately, while spreading their payments over time.
1.2 How do i use Paybright?
- Select PayBright at checkout: Shop at your favourite stores that offer PayBright and select us as your payment option at checkout.
- Get set up: Use your mobile phone number to set up your PayBright plan within 60 seconds.
- Enjoy your purchase!: Confirm your payment plan and then you’re done! Enjoy your purchase today and pay later.
1.3 How do I apply with Paybright?
If your basket is eligible for monthly payments with PayBright, the option will be presented at checkout. After confirming your phone number, you’ll be sent a one-time SMS password to confirm your identity. You’ll then enter a few details for an instant decision. If you’re approved, you will set up your repayment method with PayBright and accept the terms of your payment plan.
1.4 Are there requirements to use PayBright?
Yes. You’ll need:
- To be 18+ years old
- To be a resident of Canada
- Depending on the plan you select, options include a Canadian bank account, or a Visa/Mastercard credit/debit card. Your debit card must have the Visa or Mastercard logo
- An SMS-capable Canadian phone number
- To meet the minimum cart size required to use PayBright as a payment option at checkout
1.5 How do I make my payments with Paybright?
At checkout, you will set up convenient, pre-authorized monthly payments that will be debited/charged to your Canadian bank account, or a Visa/Mastercard credit/debit card.
1.6 Which payment methods are accepted with Paybright?
PayBright currently accepts pre-authorized debits from your Canadian bank account, or a Visa/Mastercard credit/debit card. Debit cards must have the Visa or Mastercard logo. Please note that prepaid cards are not accepted.
Visa credit cards are unavailable for interest-bearing monthly payment plans. For interest-bearing payment plans, you may use a bank account, or a debit card with the Visa or Mastercard logo.
1.7 Where can I use my PayBright spending limit with Paybright?
You can use PayBright on [MERCHANT WEBSITE OR PHYSICAL STORE]. [Indicate where PayBright is not available.]
The limit can be used across the merchant network, and will be updated based on your repayment history and merchant type.