The best way is by email, here are our email adresses by department:
You can contact us by clicking on the messenger app Icon at the bottom right corner on our website.
Click here to go to our Facebook page.
For more information about shipping and returns, please refer to our Shipping and return policy.
For more information concerning our payment methods, click here.
For more information specifically on financing with Paybright, click here.
If you haven't found the answers you're looking for, feel free ton contact us by phone, Messenger or email.
As soon as you complete a cart, an order will be created. If you haven't completed the payment, an automatic email will be sent as a reminder. We cancel any unpaid order after two weeks. We do not process unpaid orders, so you may create them to estimate costs without worry.
If you've completed the payment of your order and would like to cancel it or return any products, please redirect to our return policy page or contact us at [email protected] for more information.
When viewing your orders on your account, each order has a status showing what stage your order is in.
- "Awaiting payment" means the order is still unpaid and will not be processed. If payment is not completed within two weeks, we cancel the order so there is no obligation on your part.
- "Preparing For Delivery" or "Processing Pick-Up" Your order has been printed and is being prepared for shipping for pick-up. Every order that is picked-up also has their assigned store in the status. If anything comes up with your order, we will contact you about it.
- "Transfer" The store you picked for pick-up will process your order soon.
- "Processing for Transit" The store you picked for pick-up doesn't have all of your products, so they will be transferred from another store.
- "In Transit Between Stores" Your order is on its way to the store you chose for pick-up. We will contact you as soon as it's arrived.
- "Ordered From Supplier" Sometimes, product take a bit longer to arrive, after informing you that something is missing, we change your order status so you may know we are waiting to receive your product from our supplier. You can contact us for updates at any time.
- "Client has to Contact Us" We have contacted you either by phone, Messenger or email and are waiting for your answer to continue with your order. Please make sure to check your spam folder.
- "We will Contact the Client" We have to contact you about something concerning your order, but haven't had the time to do so yet. Keep an eye out for any incoming email or call.
- "Ready for Pick-up" Someone will contact you and inform you that your order is ready.
- "Ready to Ship" Your order should ship shortly, we will send you a tracking number when it does if it applies.
- "Canada Post pick-up pending" Canada Post orders will sometimes have their tracking numbers the day before, this status means that your order is waiting on Canada Post to come pick it up.
- "Cancelled" The order has been cancelled, this never happens without contacting the client first if the payment has been completed.
- "Completed" The order has been completed, you should have your tracking number if the order is shipped or your products if the order is picked up.
If you have any questions about your order or its status you can contact us at [email protected]