|Availability:||In stock (2)|
EDGE / JOINING FOOT
Compatibility for group: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Guides topstitching. Guides trims that are sewn to an edge or
when two trims are sewn together. Edge/stitch: Straight stitch,
left needle position, length 2-4.
1. Snap on the Edge/Joining Foot.
2. Place edge of fabric against flange/guide. Sew. Topstitch: Straight stitch, center needle
position, length 2-4.
3. Snap on Edge/Joining Foot.
4. Place flange/guide at line to topstitch. Sew. Joining: 3 step zigzag, or bridging stitch, length
2-3, width 4-7.
5. Place two pieces of fabric or trim, one on each side of the guide/flange of the foot.
6. Sew. Keep fabric/trim against the flange/guide to join them.