The 5000IS is the #1 choice of professionals. It has become the industry standard for those seeking a high quality, mid size ironing station. The 5000IS establishes a new benchmark for features, ease of use, quality of components and value.
The 5000IS excels at producing quality, dry, pressurized steam. Pressurized steam is the fastest and most efficient way of ironing. It allows the fibers of the fabric to be softened quicker, with the weight and heat of the iron laying the fibers down flat. This creates the crisp and clean finish demanded by professionals.
• .66 gallon, 2.5 L water capacity
• 1800W electrical (iron and boiler)
• 120 Voltage (add $99.00USD for 220V)
• Low water light indicator
• Regular tap water
• 50 PSI, 3.5 bar operating pressure
• 12-gauge heavy-duty wiring
• Stainless steel tank and outer casing
• Copper heating element
• Carrying handle
• Silicone iron rest
• Water level stick
• 10-15 minute heat up time
• Up to 4 hours of continuous ironing