THREE HOLE YARN FOOT
Compatibility for group: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Decorate your project with different types of decorative cords
or yarn using beautiful wide HUSQVARNA VIKING® stitches
and the Three Hole Yarn Foot. This foot will easily guide the
yarn through the openings in the front of the foot back through
the groove under the presser foot. The decorative yarn will be
stitched over creating a beautiful braid embellishment.
1. Th read your machine with a regular sewing thread or decorative thread on top and regular sewing
thread in the bobbin.
2. Select a wide decorative stitch to cover the yarn. Note: Decorative stitches that use forward motion
work best. (Avoid stitches with too much backward motion.)
3. Th read decorative yarn into the holes from the top of the foot, using the Yarn Th reader, prior to
snapping on the foot to the sewing machine.
4. Make sure the cords or yarn slide easily through the openings, choosing smooth textured yarns, avoid
those with “thick and thin” consistencies. (If the yarn is too thick it will create too much tension
and the feeding might be aff ected.)
5. Snap on the Th ree Hole Yarn Foot.
6. Place the threaded yarn under the presser foot with a 5cm (2”) tail.
7. Place a tear away stabilizer underneath the fabric and place your fabric under the presser foot.
8. Sew carefully, not too fast. If your machine has a speed control reduce the sewing speed to easily guide
the fabric and yarn as you sew.