||formation comprise si payer 589.99$
With more space to work and a full-colour touchscreen, The Brother LB6950 Sewing, Quilting and Embroidery Machine makes it a breeze to sew, quilt and embroider. Featuring loads of built-in designs and a USB port for importing countless new ones, your creativity will soar. Being able to preview and edit your designs on its large LCD display means you can make changes before you sew a single stitch.
With 7 quick-change sewing feet for a variety of uses and a wide needle-to-arm workspace, this machine is a perfect pick for working on quilts and bulkier projects.
- 4" x 4" embroidery field with included hoop, embroidery arm and embroidery foot
- Large, 3.7" colour LCD touchscreen display lets you view your designs before stitching
- 6.4" x 4.1" needle-to-arm workspace provides more room for quilts and bulkier sewing projects
- 80 built-in embroidery designs, 9 embroidery fonts and 120 frame pattern combinations
- 103 built-in sewing and decorative stitches and 10 styles of one-step, auto-sized buttonholes
- USB port lets you import .PES files for unlimited embroidery design options (USB stick not included)
- Built-in push button thread cutter
- Includes 7 sewing feet: buttonhole, overcasting, monogramming, zipper, spring action zigzag, blind stitch and button sewing feet