ARN COUCHING FEET SET
Compatibility for group: 7
Not for sewing machines:
OPAL™ 670 and 650
With HUSQVARNA VIKING® Yarn Couching Feet Set you can
easily create decorative yarn embellishment both when sewing
free-motion and embroidering. Two different feet will suit a variety
of yarn. A detailed instruction is included with the product.
1. Thread the machine with thread that matches the yarn.
2. Attach the proper yarn guides for your machine to the notches under the handle on the rear
side of the machine.
3. Pull out as much yarn as you need from the ball of yarn.
4. Place the yarn in the yarn guides. It is very important that the yarn flows smoothly while you
5. Choose Yarn Couching Foot 1 or 2, depending on the size of the yarn. For best result the
yarn should fill the hole in the foot and still run easily through it. We recommend using
yarn with even thickness.
6. Thread the yarn from above through the hole in the foot using the yarn threader.
7. Snap on the foot to the machine.