The serger has everything you need to give your projects a professional touch.
Did you ever need to shorten a pair of jeans or a dress quickly? Introducing the 355D Serger designed specifically to cut and finish garments quickly and with ease. With both a three and four thread configuration this tool utilizes differential feed for better stitch quality on a wide variety of fabrics. Why spend thousands of dollars when you can do quality serging and have everything you need to get started in one package?
- Versatile stitch options allow you to choose from 4 thread overlock 3 thread overlock narrow hem rolled hem and ribbon lock stitches
- Easy colour-coded threading
- Differential fabric feed for better stitch quality
- Fast up to 1300 stitches per minute
- The stitch width can be easily adjusted between 3.0mm to 7.0mm helping to provide the perfect stitch width for your project
- Free arm for sewing cuffs and sleeves
- Built-in storage allows you to keep accessory tools on the front panel flip-down door
- Safety feature prevents operation when the front cover is open
- Uses standard sewing machine needles
- Brightly lit work area