With 90 unique built-in utility, decorative and heirloom stitches, the SC9500 is the ideal machine for embellishing virtually everything, from clothing to home décor items, and for creating unique quilt designs. The machine is equipped with a large back-lit LCD screen which enables computerized stitch selection, and a unique flip-stitch guide. Becoming a sewing fashionista has never been easier! Whether you want to use the built-in 55 alphanumeric stitches for lettering or basic monogramming, select one of the 8 styles of 1-step auto-size buttonholes or use the oversized wide table to accommodate your larger quilt projects, the SC9500 can do it all—and then some! Lightweight and portable, this computerized machine offers a wide range of convenient features. Get started on your creation with the SC9500!
- 8 styles of autosize one-step buttonhole and super-wide (7mm) zigzag and decorative stitches
- Automatic needle threading, multiple needle positions and drop feed for free motion quilting
- Includes oversized wide table for quilting and larger projects
- 90 built-in utility, decorative and heriloom stitches, each with multiple stitch functions
- Large backlit LCD screen with computerized stitch selection and brightly lit LED sewing area
- 55 alphabet stitches with built-in sewing font for basic monogramming
- Electronic variable speed control allows you to choose the most comfortable sewing speed for your projects