||meilleur prix garantie voir mario
With state-of-the-art technology that helps you achieve perfection with every stitch, the Luminaire XP1 redefines excellence in the sewing and embroidery world.
Discover the XP1 for an enlightened sewing, embroidery and quilting experience that is light years ahead! With state-of-the-art StitchVision Technology, the Luminaire uses innovative beaming light for virtually perfect stitch placement and more precise previews. Offering our most generous workspace and largest embroidery area ever and a revolutionary collection of features like gridline and grid markers, a large LCD touchscreen display and an easy-to-view LED embroidery pointer, this machine will help you achieve perfection in every stitch.
- StitchVision Technology lets you preview stitches and embroidery designs directly on your fabric with an intelligent projection system.
- Guideline and grid markers project a variety of lines on your fabric to light your path with precision.
- Dual-purpose stylus helps you make adjustments directly on your fabric for increased accuracy.
- Our largest 10 5/8" x 16" embroidery area lets you easily create larger-than-life embroidery.
- Spring lever release frame includes rubber plates on both sides for a superior grip on fabric, while an ergonomic spring lever release enables easier, clamp-free hooping.
- Largest ever workspace (65 square inches total size, 13.1" needle to arm) accommodates large projects even as big as a rolled king-sized quilt.
- Built-in pointer casts a ‘T’ mark in one of three colour choices to ensure visibility on any fabric, highlighting the centre of your embroidery design and needle drop positioning.
- Large 10.1” built-in high-definition LCD display with capacitive technology lets you view your creations in crisp, vivid colour and navigate easily with the scrolling menu and large, intuitive icons. Works like a tablet with familiar scrolling, pinching and sliding.
- Enhanced InnovEye® Plus technology up to 4x larger viewing and scans your embroidery area up to 400% wider than before.
- Echo quilting follows the contour of your original embroidery design, expanding outwards with adjustable spacing to help you customize your designs.